Don't stress about the teaching philosophy. Be sure to get a draft up (most of you have) and your classmates will give you some feedback. Let's say they are due 12/7; but honestly, everything just has to be submitted by 12/14.
Summative Presentation Assignment: Last night we briefly talked about the last night of class (12/14). You will do Ignite Style (see the assignment prompt) presentations just sharing the work from your final project. Again, think "celebration of learning." Also plan to party; the f2f folks w/plan to bring food and make sure you online folks bring your party hats (or shoes if you are like me) and food!
Reminder about the Collaborative Discussion Facilitation Assignment; you need to submit a final reflection. Make sure you do that please!
Beth, Catrina, Sharon & Sarah stay and chat with me about Assessment Option...give me this weekend to get some more detailed notes (more from what I already posted). Again, just keep telling yourself, "no stress!"
Open Content, Copyright & Plagiarism
1. Teaching Philosophy Peer Review (take a peak at the green highlighting HERE for how I will be grading):
- Read the two people, w/drafts (you may have to scroll down a couple blog postings), listed below your name, as replies in your classmate's blogs respond to the following questions:
- What did you like? Why? How can they add to that?
- Where where you confused? Ask questions.
- Where would you like to see more? Ask questions.
- Did the author provide details to support her assertions?
- How might you see some of this presented in a multimedia (visual & auditory) text?
3. Read, and if you still need to complete Reading & Thinking Blog posts, the following:
- Read: CCC: Chapter 8, Logie
- Read: CCC: Chapter 9, DeVoss & Rosati